BunduTecUsaFree Icon(1000px)BunduTecUsaFree Image(1000px)

BASE PRICE : $ 21,155



Floor Length:  97”
Overall Length: 164”
Overall Width:  84”
Closed Body Height: 45”
Interior Open Height: 79”
Interior Closed Height: 59”
Center of Gravity: 24-1/2”


Bed Size: Queen
Fresh Water: 20 Gallons
Grey Water: 7 Gallons
Cassette Fresh Water: SB Uses Fresh Water / LB 4 Gallons
Cassette Grey Water:  SB 4.75 Gallons / LB 5.1 Gallons

4-Post Electric Roof Jacks 4-Corner Exterior Mechanical Jacks
Aluminum Siding North/South Bed
Radius Slider Windows Memory Foam Mattress
Lift Up Under Bed Storage Privacy Shades
Screened Entrance Door Folding Assist Handle
Lockable Exterior Storage 12v Compressor Fridge
5 Amp Converter Single G27 Battery & Tray
Single Stainless Steel Sink 2-Burner Drop In Stove
Demand Water Pump 12,000 BTU Furnace
4 Gallon Water Heater MaxxAir Fan
Exterior Docking Station Fresh Water Holding Tank
Grey Water Holding Tank Pre-Wire Portable Solar
12v Outlets USB Outlets
110v Outlets LED Lighting
30 Amp Power Cord Power Cord Adapter
7 Way RV Plug
 # Build Options A Anytime Options
1 Glass Top Sink Upgrade- $160 A Radiant Barrier Insulation Panels- $525
3 Glass Top Stove Upgrade- $260 B Flexible USB Antenna- $70
Truma Eco Combi- $2,460 Folding TV Mount- $135
7 Truma Combi Plus (110v)- $2,835 D Bunk Ladder- $80
8 Set of 2 Overhead Cabinets- $290 22 x 22 x 6 Aluminum Box- $445
9 Insulated Window Upgrade- $1,200 Zippered Case Shower Enclosure- $420
10 Midi Heki Skylight- $550 Hard Case Shower Enclosure- $504
11 Roof Mounted TV Antenna- $200 QP TraxTab- $490
12 Lithium Battery Converter Upgrade- $175 QP TraxClamp- $350
13  2K Watt Inverter- $870 90 Watt Slim Portable Solar Panel- $568
14 Pre Wire Stereo w/2 Speakers- $50 140 Watt Portable Solar Panel- $663
16 CD/MP3 Player w/2 Speakers- $180 2 Bar Roof Rack w/Ladder- $275
18 Rear Wall A/C- $405 3 Bar Roof Rack w/Ladder- $350
20 170 Watt Roof Solar- $757 Rear Ladder- $150
21 Dual 170 Watt Roof Solar- $1,100 RotoPax Mount- $35
22  Pre Wire Electric Jacks- $160 Easy Hitch Adjustable 3 Step- $399
23 Wireless Electric Jacks- $1,040 4 Step Glow Scissor Step- $343
24  Prep for Second Battery- $20 5 Step Glow Scissor Step- $396
25 Dual Battery Trays +1 G27 Battery- $285 6’6″ Fiamma Eagle Rear Awning- $900
2.45 BunduHalf- $1,390
2.45 Bundu”L”- $1,540
8′ Carefree Side Awning- $1,000
Factory Install w/Forklift Tiedowns- $1,755
Factory Install No Tiedowns- $450
Do I need additional insurance for my truck camper?

Most states do not require separate RV insurance since the truck camper is considered part of the truck itself, and can be an addition to the policy. Be sure to check you state laws.

What about registration and title?

At present, eight states require the slide-in truck camper to be registered with their motor vehicle department; Idaho, Mississippi, Nebraska, Oregon, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, and Washington.

The states that require you to title your truck camper differs, in some cases, from the states that require registration. At present, there are eleven states that require you to title your truck camper. Every slide-in truck camper manufacturer will create a Certificate of Origin when they build a truck camper. The camper’s VIN or an equivalent identification number will be on this form. This will be signed over to you when you purchase your truck camper. This certificate is used just like a title if you ever decide to sell your truck camper. States that require a title; Idaho, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Washington, and Wisconsin.

How are taxes handled?

BundutecUSA does not charge sales tax. You, as the customer, are required to register with taxes and titles within your home state.

Do you do custom orders?

Yes! Your camper should be tailored to you, and sometimes a cookie cutter camper just doesn’t fit your needs. We will work with you to make sure you are as excited about going on new adventures as we are!

How do we order a camper?

We are a factory direct business so there are no hoops to jump through. Give us an email with what you are looking for along with what options you think you’d like, and then one of us will contact you to start the process of ordering.

Can I still tow a boat when using a truck camper?

Yes you can. Using a truck camper usually does not cover the hitch. Just remember to have a Y plug to power both the camper and the tow.

Do you offer a cold weather package for the campers?

For our Pop Top campers, we have an option called Arctic Pack Insulation Panels.

Do you offer a cold weather package for the campers?

For our Pop Top campers, we have an option called Arctic Pack Insulation Panels.

What is the difference between Happi Jac and Torklift tie downs?

Happi Jac is a “bed mount” tiedown, which means it has a steel plate mounted to the front of the box and a button on the bumper for attachments points for your camper. These are less expensive but there is the possibility it could damage the box or rear bumper of your truck.

Torklift are “frame mount” tiedowns that are steel bars mounted to the frame in the front of the truck and to the frame or hitch at the rear for attachment points.  These are a little more expensive but are stronger and more stable. It allows for little to no movement for the camper in the truck bed. You can also pull a pin and remove the extensions so it has no exposed pieces when the camper is off the truck.

Can we tour your factory?

Yes you can, we love meeting our clients and showing them around! Give us a call and we can schedule a tour in for you.

How do we get our camper shipped to us?

We are a factory direct business, which means we do not use dealers or ship out any of our campers. We do this to make sure the installation is done properly and to give a tour of your camper. We wouldn’t want you to miss out on any instructions or demonstrations we need to do during the installation. It also keeps cost down a little bit more.

How much weight can my truck safely haul?

Cargo capacity or GVWR can be found on the driver’s side door or may be listed in the glove box.  The cargo capacity is the weight you can haul. The GVWR is the total weight, so you will have to subtract the weight of the truck from the GVWR and that will give you the cargo capacity.  The weight listed on the camper is with the water tank and LP full. If it says “Dry Weight”, that is the weight without water or LP. Everything being carried in your truck should be below the truck’s rated cargo capacity. This includes all passengers, gear, and your fully loaded truck camper.