BunduTecUsaSable Icon(1000px)BunduTecUsaSable Image(1000px)

BASE PRICE : $16,545


Built to Fit

  • 1/2 Ton Trucks
  • 5-1/2′ or 6-1/2′ Box


  • Fresh Water Tank – 20 Gal.
  • Interior Height Open – 79”
  • Interior Height Closed – 58”
  • Cabover Bed – 60” x 80”
  • Mattress to Roof Closed – 7”



  • Dry Weight – 1,400 Pounds
  • Closed Body Height – 46”
  • Exterior Width – 84”
  • Floor Length – 84”
  • Center of Gravity – 26” (measure from front back)
  • Wheel Well Width – 49”
  • Overall Length – 151”
4-Post Electric Roof Lift 4-Corner Mechanical Ext. Jacks
12v Compressor Fridge 25-AMP Converter for AGM
MaxxAir Roof Fan LED Lighting
Pre-wire SAE Portable Solar Port 12v / USB Outlet
GFCI protected Outlet Volt Meter
30-Amp Power Cord with Adapter 7-Way RV Plug
Single Stainless Steel Sink 4-Gallon Water Heater
Single G27 Battery & Tray Demand Water System
Fresh Water Tank Gray Water Tank
Exterior Shower Docking Station Gravity Water Fill
12K BTU Furnace 2 Burner Drop In Stove
20-Pound LP Tank & Regulator Aluminum Siding
Fiberglass Nose North/South Cabover
Radius Slider Windows Accordion Privacy Shades
Memory Foam Mattress Lift-Up Under Bed Storage
Folding Assist Handle Screened Entrance Door with Deadbolt & Tinted Window
Locking Exterior Storage
#: Build Option A: Anytime Accessories
1: Glass Top Sink Upgrade $ 160.00 A: Radiant Barrier Insulation Panels $ 525.00
2: Gray Water Holding Tank $ 210.00 B: Flexible USB Antenna $ 70.00
3: Glass Top Stove Upgrade $ 260.00 C: Folding TV Mount $ 135.00
4: 4-Gallon Water Heater $ 350.00 D: Bunk Ladder $ 80.00
6: Truma Eco Combi $ 2,460.00 E: Curve Porta Potti $ 195.00
7: Truma Combi Plus (110v) $ 2,835.00 F: 22x22x6 Aluminum Box $ 445.00
8: Set of 2 Overhead Cabinets G: Zippered Case Shower Enclosure $ 420.00
9: Insulated Window Upgrade $ 1,200.00 H: Hard Case Shower Enclosure $ 504.00
10: MIDI Heki Skylight $ 550.00 I: QP TraxTab $ 490.00
11: Roof Mounted TV Antenna $ 200.00 J: QP TraxClamp $ 350.00
12: Lithium Battery Converter Upgrade $ 175.00 K: 90-Watt Slim Portable Solar Panel $ 568.00
13: 2K Watt Inverter $ 870.00 L: 140-Watt Portable Solar Panel $ 663.00
14: Pre-wire Stereo w/2 Speakers $ 50.00 M: 2-Bar Roof Rack with Ladder $ 275.00
16: CD/MP3 Player w/2 Speakers $ 180.00 N: 3-Bar Roof Rack with Ladder $ 350.00
18: Rear Wall A/C $ 405.00 O: Rear Ladder $ 150.00
20: 170-Watt Roof Solar $ 757.00 P: RotoPax Mount $ 35.00
21: Dual 170-Watt Roof Solar $ 1,100.00 Q: Easy Hitch Adjustable 3-Step $ 399.00
22: Pre-wire Electric Jacks $ 160.00 R: 4 Step Glow Scissor Step $ 343.00
23: Wireless Electric Jacks $ 1,040.00 S: 5 Step Glow Scissor Step $ 396.00
24: Prep for Second Battery $ 20.00 T: 6’6″ Fiamma Eagle Rear Awning
25: Dual Battery Tray’s +1 G27 Battery $ 285.00 U: 2.45 BunduHalf $ 1,390.00
V: 2.45 Bundu”L” $ 1,540.00
W: 8′ Carefree Side Awning $ 1,000.00
X: Factory Install with Torklift Setup $ 1,755.00
Y: Factory Install No Tiedowns $ 450.00
Do I need additional insurance for my truck camper?

Most states do not require separate RV insurance since the truck camper is considered part of the truck itself, and can be an addition to the policy. Be sure to check you state laws.

What about registration and title?

At present, eight states require the slide-in truck camper to be registered with their motor vehicle department; Idaho, Mississippi, Nebraska, Oregon, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, and Washington.

The states that require you to title your truck camper differs, in some cases, from the states that require registration. At present, there are eleven states that require you to title your truck camper. Every slide-in truck camper manufacturer will create a Certificate of Origin when they build a truck camper. The camper’s VIN or an equivalent identification number will be on this form. This will be signed over to you when you purchase your truck camper. This certificate is used just like a title if you ever decide to sell your truck camper. States that require a title; Idaho, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Washington, and Wisconsin.

Do you do custom orders?

Yes! Your camper should be tailored to you, and sometimes a cookie cutter camper just doesn’t fit your needs. We will work with you to make sure you are as excited about going on new adventures as we are!

How do we order a camper?

We are a factory direct business so there are no hoops to jump through. Give us an email with what you are looking for along with what options you think you’d like, and then one of us will contact you to start the process of ordering.

Do you make flatbed campers?

Yes we do!

How do I store my truck camper?

How you store it is completely up to you, as long as there is a level area with a hard surface to place the camper jacks. Storage solutions range from using dollies, cinder blocks, saw horses and other support structures. Many just put the camper low to the ground, with no underbelly support. Others keep the camper on the truck. It depends on your personal preference.

Can I still tow a boat when using a truck camper?

Yes you can. Using a truck camper usually does not cover the hitch. Just remember to have a Y plug to power both the camper and the tow.

Do you offer a cold weather package for the campers?

For our Pop Top campers, we have an option called Arctic Pack Insulation Panels.

What is the difference between Happi Jac and Torklift tie downs?

Happi Jac is a “bed mount” tiedown, which means it has a steel plate mounted to the front of the box and a button on the bumper for attachments points for your camper. These are less expensive but there is the possibility it could damage the box or rear bumper of your truck.

Torklift are “frame mount” tiedowns that are steel bars mounted to the frame in the front of the truck and to the frame or hitch at the rear for attachment points.  These are a little more expensive but are stronger and more stable. It allows for little to no movement for the camper in the truck bed. You can also pull a pin and remove the extensions so it has no exposed pieces when the camper is off the truck.

Can we tour your factory?

Yes you can, we love meeting our clients and showing them around! Give us a call and we can schedule a tour in for you.

How do we get our camper shipped to us?

We are a factory direct business, which means we do not use dealers or ship out any of our campers. We do this to make sure the installation is done properly and to give a tour of your camper. We wouldn’t want you to miss out on any instructions or demonstrations we need to do during the installation. It also keeps cost down a little bit more.

How much weight can my truck safely haul?

Cargo capacity or GVWR can be found on the driver’s side door or may be listed in the glove box.  The cargo capacity is the weight you can haul. The GVWR is the total weight, so you will have to subtract the weight of the truck from the GVWR and that will give you the cargo capacity.  The weight listed on the camper is with the water tank and LP full. If it says “Dry Weight”, that is the weight without water or LP. Everything being carried in your truck should be below the truck’s rated cargo capacity. This includes all passengers, gear, and your fully loaded truck camper.