• Concept Design for Tacoma
  • Full Size Pricing Modification Available
  • Pricing starts at $9,695

725 LBS




  • Floor Length: 77”
  • Exterior Width: 70″
  • Interior Height: 56”
  • Sidewall Height: 36”
  • Center of Gravity: 29-1/2″

Standard Equipment

  • 1 x 4 Wood Framing
  • 3/4” R4 Insulation
  • Single Pane Slider Window
  • 36” Cabover
  • 7-Way RV Plus
  • LED Lighting
  • 53” Entrance Door
  • Single Battery Tray
  • Manual 14 x 14 Roof Vent
  • 12v Electrical System
  • Interior Tiedown Mounts
  • Rubber Roof

Upgrades & Accents

4 Gallon Water Heater- $312 12,000 BTU Furnace- $361
Pre Wire Stereo w/2 Speakers- $50 CD/MP3 Player w/2 Speakers- $175
Amplified USB TV Antenna- $126 Fold Down TV Mount- $69
Fold Down TV Mount- $69 Rear Window Air Conditioning- $315
160-Watt Roof Solar- $980 80-Watt Portable Suitcase Solar- $665
120-Watt Portable Suitcase Solar- $864 Pre-Wire Electric Jacks- $143
Electric Jacks w/Remote- $867 Roof Security Lights- $153
Insulated Windows- $1,776 Heki Insulated Skylight- $550
Porta Potti (Curve)- $182 Jerry Can Holder- $69
BunduHalf 8′- $1,200 BunduEl 8′- $1,360
3 Step Easy Hitch Step- $389 4 Step Glow Step- $320
5 Step Glow Step- $370


Do I need additional insurance for my truck camper?

Most states do not require separate RV insurance since the truck camper is considered part of the truck itself, and can be an addition to the policy. Be sure to check you state laws.

What about registration and title?

At present, eight states require the slide-in truck camper to be registered with their motor vehicle department; Idaho, Mississippi, Nebraska, Oregon, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, and Washington.

The states that require you to title your truck camper differs, in some cases, from the states that require registration. At present, there are eleven states that require you to title your truck camper. Every slide-in truck camper manufacturer will create a Certificate of Origin when they build a truck camper. The camper’s VIN or an equivalent identification number will be on this form. This will be signed over to you when you purchase your truck camper. This certificate is used just like a title if you ever decide to sell your truck camper. States that require a title; Idaho, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Washington, and Wisconsin.

How are taxes handled?

BundutecUSA does not charge sales tax. You, as the customer, are required to register with taxes and titles within your home state.

Do you do custom orders?

Yes! Your camper should be tailored to you, and sometimes a cookie cutter camper just doesn’t fit your needs. We will work with you to make sure you are as excited about going on new adventures as we are!

How do we order a camper?

We are a factory direct business so there are no hoops to jump through. Give us an email with what you are looking for along with what options you think you’d like, and then one of us will contact you to start the process of ordering.

Do you make flatbed campers?

Yes we do!

How do I store my truck camper?

How you store it is completely up to you, as long as there is a level area with a hard surface to place the camper jacks. Storage solutions range from using dollies, cinder blocks, saw horses and other support structures. Many just put the camper low to the ground, with no underbelly support. Others keep the camper on the truck. It depends on your personal preference.

Can I still tow a boat when using a truck camper?

Yes you can. Using a truck camper usually does not cover the hitch. Just remember to have a Y plug to power both the camper and the tow.

Do you offer a cold weather package for the campers?

For our Pop Top campers, we have an option called Arctic Pack Insulation Panels.

What is the difference between Happi Jac and Torklift tie downs?

Happi Jac is a “bed mount” tiedown, which means it has a steel plate mounted to the front of the box and a button on the bumper for attachments points for your camper. These are less expensive but there is the possibility it could damage the box or rear bumper of your truck.

Torklift are “frame mount” tiedowns that are steel bars mounted to the frame in the front of the truck and to the frame or hitch at the rear for attachment points.  These are a little more expensive but are stronger and more stable. It allows for little to no movement for the camper in the truck bed. You can also pull a pin and remove the extensions so it has no exposed pieces when the camper is off the truck.

Can we tour your factory?

Yes you can, we love meeting our clients and showing them around! Give us a call and we can schedule a tour in for you.

How do we get our camper shipped to us?

We are a factory direct business, which means we do not use dealers or ship out any of our campers. We do this to make sure the installation is done properly and to give a tour of your camper. We wouldn’t want you to miss out on any instructions or demonstrations we need to do during the installation. It also keeps cost down a little bit more.

How much weight can my truck safely haul?

Cargo capacity or GVWR can be found on the driver’s side door or may be listed in the glove box.  The cargo capacity is the weight you can haul. The GVWR is the total weight, so you will have to subtract the weight of the truck from the GVWR and that will give you the cargo capacity.  The weight listed on the camper is with the water tank and LP full. If it says “Dry Weight”, that is the weight without water or LP. Everything being carried in your truck should be below the truck’s rated cargo capacity. This includes all passengers, gear, and your fully loaded truck camper.